Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Book "sweeping"

Last Sunday, my fam and i went ioi mall. Went there to have our tea + dinner at 4 plus. We ate at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Feel kinda boring lar. Always eat at the same shop. Asked mom to eat at Sushi King she dont want. All becz of 2nd sis. She dont eat sushi. Iish...
After eating, we went to Popular. They were having discounts for alot of books, dvds and cds.
Original dvds only cost 25.90. Vcds cost 5.90. Discount for books were about 50 % - 70% i guess.
So all of us went different direction. I went to search for eng story books. Mom went to look for dvds. Youngest sis went to look for comics while the other sis went to search for chinese story books. And dad's job was to carry the basket.
After searching for almost 1 hr, we bought 2vcds, 1 taiwan series and a few books.














Mandrin edition of Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse


I guess I'm crazy about vampire related books d.




Thats all. My mom almost going to get the electronic dictionary. But my dad stopped her. He say if she buy it then we will become more stupid. Next time wont even know how to find words using dictionary. Lol...

Ps: I hope holiday never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment