Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Relieved

Finally, i can breathe normally after so long. At last i handed in my assignment.
I was kinda glad that i manage to get it done. Before i left for PD last Sat, i was freaking out because i only done the report part but not the references and reflective essay.
That time i was so frustrated to think that I'm wasting time at PD. I could have done my assignment much earlier.
When i came back on Sunday, i was scared that i will not manage to finish it.
But thanks to PQ who helped me with the points for my reflective essay. Next time i belanja makan okay? :)
I was so bored at PD. Though it's just 2 days 1 night but still ...
So... i ended up wasting my precious money as well.
I went to arcade and spend about RM 40 in 2 days. Lol...


I guess today was a very bad day.
But it's not friday the 13th isnt it?
haiz... i really dont know what else to say about anymore.
I've done my part.
I've never felt i want to walk away from this so badly.



喜欢的 还是喜欢
讨厌的 还是讨厌
I LOVE WHAT I LOVE
I HATE WHAT I HATE



PS- Say that u love me. Say that u care.

1 comment:

  1. heh!
    Dont forget what you said!
    Belanja makan.. wheeeee

    ReplyDelete