Sunday, June 21, 2009

I dont know what the hell is wrong with me.
I was cycling yesterday and then i dont know wat am i doing.
i seem to be always on the wrong side of the road.
Rushed to turn into a corner that has a car coming.
Almost get knocked down because i'm trying to cross the road?
I wonder is that my problem or the driver's problem?
I mean they dont put signal and when u try to turn they horn u and put their signal.
What the hell?!

And what the hell my mom is trying to do to me?
I've been surviving almost on liquid these few days.
I just didnt want to eat and she have to keep asking why.
And forced me to eat the porridge and mcd.
Wth?
I feel like vomitting now.
Maybe i'm starting to hate food now. Good for me isnt it?


我知道自己不应该这样
却偏偏要这样
不要再这样敷衍我了
可以吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment