Monday, June 29, 2009

It wasnt supposed to be like that

I was supposed to wipe you clean out of my life.
The way you say things was totally way overboard.
But i didnt know how the hot tempered me swallowed it all down.
I was supposed to get angry and hate you.
For all the words that you threw on me left me with no dignity.

I was supposed to erase every memories that i had with you whether the good or bad ones because it doesnt matter to you. You probably couldnt think of any good ones anyway.Because all you could think of are the bad ones which i'm not that fond of remembering them.

I do hope i will get involve in an accident. Wait! Before you get mad, i want to say that i'm not suicidal. I dont want to die at all. I just want to lose part of my memories. The bitter ones.

PS - I didnt want all this to be like that. But you dont care anyway. So whatever.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment