Thursday, July 2, 2009

I screwed up my EE

Well, like i said i screwed up my mid term exam.
So far i took back 3 papers.

Computer science - 41.5/100
Calculus - 106/180
Maths - 135.5/180

I expected comp science 2 b bad because i didnt really study. Plus i walked out the exam hall earlier by 1 hr.But i didnt expect it 2 turn out tht bad. My mum wil surely kill me when she sees the letter from college. Urgh...
Hope 2ml's accts n english wont b tht bad.
I'm so worried.

Anyways,yesterday i watched grey's anatomy til 3.30 am. Then I set 2 alarm clocks so that i can wake up at 8. But i just kept snoozing them til 10am. Wth. I almost threw my phone down the floor 'cause it's damn annoying.
I guess the clock in my body is upside down now. I feel like an owl during the night. N i look like a panda during the day. Wth

PS - 2ml is supposed 2 b a year n 3 months. Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment