Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just now i went back to my ex high school for carnival day. Well,i would say it feels different to go back as an outsider. I mean last time i took care and set up the stalls. But now,all i had to do is walk around and find way to spend my coupons. Maybe because of time constrain and best friend factor, i find the carnival boring to the extend i dont know how to spend my coupons. LOL

Dont have to blame urself for some failures. U should know and i know that u know, all these arent just ur fault. I would say it's everybody's fault. Dont beat up urself just because of some comment made by people who dont know u. U tried ur best. In fact, u did more than ur part. Other people may not see or give u credit for what u have done. But when all these are successful,the person that should be the happiest is none other than u.
So dont mind what people say or blame u about. Let them be. Dont shed ur tears for such people. Not worth it.
Btw,ur eyes and face are red. Stop asking me that question already. T.T

PS - I'm helpless. I would be happy to even get over a day. I know u wont talk about it with me. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment