Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aprilfool!

Today was really a rough and HEARTBREAKING day.

I skipped Maths class though I got topic test next Monday but whatever lar… my emotions was kind of unstable.

Uhm… where should I start? LoL


Well, I didn’t got tricked by anyone but I did receive bad news (and I wasn’t a prank apparently)

To the readers out there, please do not start a conversation with “I think we need to talk.”

Because everything followed by it is always, ALWAYS bad news. It makes people worry a lot even before you break the news to them.


I shouldn’t have teased my friend because it seems to backfire on me now. I wish I could tell u more clearly how sure I am about it. I do not need to lie down on my bed and think about it over and over again. But u didn’t seem to be listening or understand what I am saying because you were searching for an answer that I don’t have.

I wish you could realize how heartbroken I am now. It was easy for you to say “I must clam down, I must be strong.” The decision was made by you to relieve the burden on you.


放手?不放手?

我选择了不放手,继续那么执着

但是放不放已经不是由我决定了


我觉得心很痛

好像被刀捅了许多次

流着很多血

您有办法救救我吗?


为什么是他?不是已经说好要放弃了吗?


You make me want to take my life away again.

You make me want to feel the cold, rusty blade cutting through my skin and get to the vein.


You make me feel helpless.


PS – If you wanted to be alone, you could have told me. Don’t lie to me.

“I’m not the one you think of anymore.”

您,开心了吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment