Monday, April 13, 2009

Crushed all over again.


It still came. But i promised i wont do anything stupid like laying a blade on my wrist whether or not I'm suicidal or purely needed to share the pain at the other parts of myself. I'm serious this time i hope you can give me some credit on that.
It hurts to think that when I'm missing you, you're missing someone else.

It hurts to think that when I'm crying over you, you're crying over someone else.

It hurts to think that no matter what i do, you wont bother anymore.

It hurts to think that things will be very different from now on.
It hurts to think that you wont be there anymore.

It hurts really.

You call me selfish you call me bitchy...
Have you ever thought how would i feel?
Especially when you say those words?

Why do you have to be so honest? Why try to be honest now after so long?

You happy now? That you break my heart and yet you can stay as an honest person a good person?

I cant even focus on anything now.

To be honest to you, i really feel like dying.
I just dont care anymore.
It's best if i can leave without doing anything that you can blame me with. Terminal cancer, car accident, being hated so much that that person decided to stab me. LOL

Dont you worry, I just WONT do it again because i love you.

I dont know how to face you anymore.
I hope you will come back. Please..

I just want the pain to go away.

You happy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment