Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh well...

My mom went to taiwan yesterday. So until friday, my house will be having "party" till it collapse.
I'm actually kinda upset that i cant follow as well because taiwan is like the food and clothes place.
I fell in love with the original bubble tea when i first went to taiwan 2 years ago. Before that, when i drink bubble tea here, i normally drink the ones with flavor (honeydew etc etc). But when i went taiwan, there's only original bubble tea. So i kinda got hooked up and ended up spending 35 TWD (RM 3.50) on bubble tea and 60TWD (RM 6) on taiwan sausage everyday. Both had been a must for both of the trips to taiwan.

Finally holiday's here. But it's just for 1 week. Boo!

PS - I'm so bored here. Somebody please save me!!!


Missing you.

1 comment:

  1. come !!! i save u !!! u give me the money and we fly to taiwan k? LOL

    ReplyDelete