Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Could not recover.

Yesterday was an awful day.
Put hope that things will get better.
But it end up worse.
Hurt even more. Cried even badly.
I was furious when i got home.
I was mad at you. Mad at God.
That explains why so many four letter word in one sms.
Why did you guys left me alone licking my own wound?
Why did you lie to me when i trusted you?
I was so mad. If there is a line between hate and dont hate, I almost crossed it yesterday.
I thought everything would be different.
Who told me that say your prayers and God will answer them?
Who told me I matters alot?
Why did you show that you care when all you did was to push me aside and ignore me?
Your sms... dont know what it means. I just hope that it will be starting something new and good.

Hope, I put.

No comments:

Post a Comment