Sunday, January 9, 2011

Damn exhausted

I'm back! From a 3 days 2 nights camp at Ayer Keroh, Malacca.
Awesome place except that ants are crawling everywhere and mosquitoes are constanly biting you,sucking your blood.
Ants might just be all over inside your luggage when you are out for activities.
2 of the students got that.
As for me? alot and alot of mosquito bites.
I have never lighted SO many mosquito coils in my whole life.

What's awesome about this camp? I guess it's the semi-awesome students(not all of them is awesome), the delicious food(as good as u can get in a jungle environment) and the awesome fellow facilitators.

I am so tired that i fell asleep while sitting on the toilet bowl. My body is aching everywhere. Really old already.

I can barely open my eyes when im typing this. Gotta go catch alot of sleep.

Isit really impossible? Will you tell me you will reconsider?
Will things go back to the way it was?
Will miracle come and give me a surprise?

I miss you
Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment