Thursday, September 17, 2009

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day
You gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

But i just want to give it to you. LOL

Why things just wont go the way i want?

Faith is not necessary when you know how things are going to work out, - that's knowledge. It's in the time of unknowing that having faith is what sees you through to the other side. Faith is what gives you strength. Faith is that light in your heart that keeps on shining even when it's all darkness outside. Now is the time to keep that faith alive!

Keep the faith alive?
Is that what i should do?
That means i should keep waiting and never go away?

To be honest, I'm not even sure i can manage to pull away anyway.
It's like so hard.
And it makes me cant breathe.

Please give me a chance to achieve my goals
Please grant my wishes.

1 comment:

  1. YOu can do it my friend! good luck for Calculus. Love you

    ReplyDelete