Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh, i'm so sorry i abandon my blog for exactly one month. XD
It's not that i dont have things to blog about.
It's just that I got no time for blogging.
Because i'm addicted to facebook. XD
Addicted to the games.
I know i should be studying very hard now for mocks.
But i just cant seem to pull myself away from the comp.
So anyway, i think i screwed up my calculus topic test very badly.
But who cares?
Because our lecturer decided not to take the marks of this topic test into account.
And that means our mocks will be 60% which is really bad.
I doubt i will score half of it. T.T
How can some people be so smart and love calculus so much?
I want to have their brain!
That way i can solve all questions without cracking my head open. Bleh...


Well, its my birthday today. So happy birthday to myself! LOL
Gonna have applics topic test this thurs. And i havent start studying! T.T
And i have plenty of assignment not done yet!
I feel so lazy.
I am lazy.
And i know it's bad. Really bad. Urgh...

Just by thinking how many things are not done, I'm having mood swing now.
urgh...

Ciao!

je t'aime

1 comment:

  1. you are not the only one addicted wt games on facebook :) tis goes the same for me n my bro but u shud put study ur 1st priority

    ReplyDelete