Monday, September 14, 2009

You were the closest to me
Never once I doubted you
Never once I dont oblige to your request
Never once I turn down your favours
Never once I dont find time to spend with you
And you're treating me like shit
Telling me that yeah, you honestly dont give a damn shit about how I feel
Telling me that I'm a loser
Telling me that I'm a f*cking bitch
Yell straight in my face that you f*cking hate me

And honestly speaking I dont even know why am I not mad at you
As in really mad and hate you
I just cant seem to hate you
You are really unhateable. LOL

It is not that I never tried hating you
Tried thinking that you're not important at all to me
Tried telling you that you're a f*cker and mean it
So stop telling me that I never try
Stop yelling into my ears telling me that I'm the one who didnt want to forget
'cause i f*cking tried.
I f*cking tried pulling away.

And it's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment